Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Tucson is a good place for a car to be from if it has had any care whatsoever. By the looks of how far the tires have sunken into the dirt that one could be a major project though.
You'd be suprised. I drag a lot of cars out of questionable locations both in Phoenix and Tucson. Generally cars here are either complete rust buckets (mainly because they came from somewhere else) or nearly rust free. The only way to evaluate it is to go look.
Were I home and had I space for it I'd be down in Tucson in a heartbeat. Perhaps I'll go look if it's still there when I get home.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.