Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I bought Kumho's from the Tire Rack for my 64 TR4 3 years ago and have been very happy with them. There is a warehouse close by though so I was able to pick them up there so did not have to pay for shipping. I believe this link will show you the what I got.
Thanks to all the good info on buying tires. I had been looking at Kumho Power Star tires but just wanted to check with the "experts" to make sure I didn't miss something. Thanks again, Andy
Just to muddy up the water for you since you are in SC, Diamonback Tires (https://www.widewhitewalltires.com/index.htm) is in Conway. You have to dig through the pages or call, but they have tires for TRs.
The guys on here love the Kumhos. They were out of stock when I was looking so I went local with Vredestein Sprint + tires, which are AWESOME!!! It ended up being cheaper (not cheaper than the Kumhos mind you) and the shop knew how to work with wire wheels. YMMV.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.