mightymidget
Jedi Knight
Offline
There is a set for sell on ebay.
I was thinking of my V-8 Bugeye rebuild later, the Ford motor weighes more than the orignal motor and I was wondering if the 500 lb racing front coil springs may be something that would help.
When I get around to rebuilding this Bugeye I plan on doing the MGB triumph brake modification to help in the brake area.
Presently the car seems to have stock suspension and is setting pretty straight. But I was thinking the beefier springs may help.
Does the spring rate help with the load from the top, or does it just help with loads from the bottom.
I was thinking of my V-8 Bugeye rebuild later, the Ford motor weighes more than the orignal motor and I was wondering if the 500 lb racing front coil springs may be something that would help.
When I get around to rebuilding this Bugeye I plan on doing the MGB triumph brake modification to help in the brake area.
Presently the car seems to have stock suspension and is setting pretty straight. But I was thinking the beefier springs may help.
Does the spring rate help with the load from the top, or does it just help with loads from the bottom.
Hey Guest!
