Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I finally picked up a Datsun 5 speed and need the bushings for the shifter. I've searched online and could find them for everything but the 210. Does anyone have them or info on where to find them?
Thanks, Rut
Did I forget to mention I do drive this daily and I don't mess around?
I just got back from a 250 mile trip in fact.
Get what you want - it's your car, but what I'm using has served me well and costs just about nothing. In fact if I went across the street to the True Value and told them I only wanted an inch of the stuff it would be free.
Maybe BillM can remember when we put in the vinyl tubing in place of bushings there but I know it's been a long time and a lot of miles.
It works great, is easy to replace (if it ever needs replacing) and costs nothing.
Why over complicate things?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.