• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
One more '68 grad here - and turned 72 last month. 50-year anniversary coming in a couple months. No idea why she keeps me around...

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I hit 65 in Oct too. I told my youngest nieces once that when I was born the flag had only 48 stars, they didn't believe there'd ever been less than 50...
Mike, somewhere in our stored (stuff), we have a 48-star flag. All I remember about it is, it looks like new. :encouragement: PJ

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Mike, somewhere in our stored (stuff), we have a 48-star flag. All I remember about it is, it looks like new. :encouragement: PJ
The house my mother currently lives in had a 48 star flag in the front closet when she bought it.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
My brother has a 46 star flag that belonged to our great grandfather. Not sure how he got it instead of me since granddad died before he was even born. And yes, granddad came to Oklahoma before it was a state.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
One more '68 grad here - and turned 72 last month. 50-year anniversary coming in a couple months. No idea why she keeps me around...
we're perplexed too. :ROFLMAO:

Country flag
Could be worse, you're not finding some 25yo body builder in a thong sunning out back with her when you get home from picking up that new tool...

SaxMan

Darth Vader
Country flag
24 years in July for me and the Mrs.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
My brother has a 46 star flag that belonged to our great grandfather. Not sure how he got it instead of me since granddad died before he was even born. And yes, granddad came to Oklahoma before it was a state.
My family came to the area well before it was a state as well.