T
Tinster
Guest
Guest
Offline
Hey Doc and everyone who caught the contol arm being
Pedro-ized. I can easily believe 40 HP equal from the
major additional engine RPMs I will now have. COOL!!
A very inexpensive, major useable HP upgrade has been
handed to Amos. PS: I added a 90* bend at the end.
I gutted all the throttle components, put them back into
the firewall loose, dry fit with a brick on the gas pedal
to give me full open throttle position for the control arm.
Pedro's control setting below:
Pedro-ized. I can easily believe 40 HP equal from the
major additional engine RPMs I will now have. COOL!!
A very inexpensive, major useable HP upgrade has been
handed to Amos. PS: I added a 90* bend at the end.
I gutted all the throttle components, put them back into
the firewall loose, dry fit with a brick on the gas pedal
to give me full open throttle position for the control arm.
Pedro's control setting below:
Hey Guest!

