I rebuilt the rear suspension in my car. I ended up putting in the Richard Goodpart adjustable trailing arm brackets while I was at it. Thanks again to everyone who helped me with this.
Now I am due to take in my car for a four way allignment Friday morning, but I need to find the specs. I was told I need the toe, camber, caster, camber and thrust angle. I don't totally understand what all of these things are. I do have a Bentley manual. If I copied page 45, would this be all that they need? If not, does anyone have the specs they could post?
Thanks for your help in advance,
Kevin
Now I am due to take in my car for a four way allignment Friday morning, but I need to find the specs. I was told I need the toe, camber, caster, camber and thrust angle. I don't totally understand what all of these things are. I do have a Bentley manual. If I copied page 45, would this be all that they need? If not, does anyone have the specs they could post?
Thanks for your help in advance,
Kevin
Hey Guest!