Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have been watching the interior trim threads and they have been very helpful. The info has or will keep me from making some mistakes. The question I have, though, is what size drill do I use for that trim screw?
My industrial chart recommends a #42 drill for a 4-48 tap and a #43 drill for a 4-40 tap. Just as a reminder, numbered drills increase in size as the number decreases.
Granted, that's for taps, but I'd probably look at the #43 for a firmer fit.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.