• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

GT6 300 MPH GT6

glemon

Yoda
Offline
I am on my phone not sophisticated enough to paste the link black salt racing sets world speed record at Bonneville in GT6 Google it. How cool is that?
 
dunnervetter

:eeek:
 
tn_480_8cad297f1870458b9c8c655ed6e74777.jpg.jpg
 
Yup, there's a GT6 hiding in that pic somewhere.... Very cool!
 
Interesting link - thanks for posting!
 
that is cool stuff.
my machine shop tells me we are waiting on a cam from Elgin(he is at Bonneville helping his customers set records)
 
Right after I bought my GT6, I went looking for spare parts in junk yards. The first two Spitfires I found, had been victims of engine fires. They needed that feature.
 
Wow, that's one fast GT6!
 
Back
Top