Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I did some checking on shipping costs if I did buy them. Best price I could get was $3000 to get all three here. Sounds like a lot but $1000 a piece is about average. I still might try to get them.
John
I just ran the price up to what I could pay with shipping, so if you are still interested, jump in. Good luck. Maybe I can buy the other two from you.
We missed it. Actually not too bad of a price, whoever got them. An average of $4k each. If this were 2 months later i would've been all over these...Bummer.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.