Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I've bought them cheaper myself in the past, deals do seem to vary. This one was an okay deal, and close enough to make it easy to do. There are a couple 210s at a local yard that I really need to go check out, just haven't had the time yet. I don't really need any more boxes, but they're hard to pass up when local.
About 10 years ago when I did mine the whole Datsun was 500 bucks
still can't beat the conversion even at that price or more
thousands of miles and smiles later the tranny and Rivergate kit have never been touched
there are just some things you should do to make driving pleasureable this being at the top of the list
I had the chance to get all the green paint off my 5 speed today. I got it from a farmer who had made a little lawn tractor out of a 210 drivetrain. He was obviously a John Deere guy. I don't know what kind of paint he used, but man was it stuck on there- probably some kind of epoxy.
I don't think he ever really used it as a tractor, I can't imagine it being geared low enough. It seems to be in great shape, but I'm going to rebuild it either way.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.