• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

TR6 2 wheeled TR 6

mrv8q

Luke Skywalker
Offline
... and no, I'm not talking about the Triumph TR6 motorcycle.
Saw this earlier today at Triumphest:

IMG_2523.jpg


IMG_2522.jpg
 
That is so cool! I have seen similar trailers before but never a TR3 trailer.
 
Where did all of those people get the neat Hannibal Lector masks, that far back before the movie came out???
 
That thing will hold a lot more than my trunk. I should look at one of those.
 
Geo Hahn said:
Can anyone work out what the guy in the photo is pointing at? (Hint -- it was a panoramic photo).

Himself?
 
Well, Geo, are you going to tell us where the man is pointing or leave us hangin'?
 
Back
Top