Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Me too! The display at the airport was a much shortened version, probably to keep up with today's declining attention span. Growing up in rural Pennsylvania (and rarely going anywhere), I've never actually seen one on the road. There is a little fried food place in Austin with a bunch of the signs around the dining room. I had to read them all, once I started. -very addictive.
So, Randy, you need to check under the paint and see what letter you have.
I'm crushed to report that I do not have a secret letter (that is my 57 and 58 pc don't).... just a new large chip in my paint.... Does Moss sell reproduction secret letters?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.