mg_youngster
Freshman Member
Offline
At first of all hello to all of you TRIUPMPH addicts, yes here in Slovenia we also have a disease called BRITISH CARS love addict.
However, I`m Jaka Bernardic, I`m 19 years old and I`m terribly inlove with an MGA, which I`ll try to find in USA, because here in Europe, there is almoust none of them(England`s are RHD) :rollface:
So if ANYONE KNOW FOR AN MGA ROADSTER FOR SALE, which isn`t so expensive please, please I BEG yoou to tell me
I`m on the end of my restoration of my Triumph Spitfire MK3, from 1967, but of course I`m dreaminh about me driving in an MGA, so I really really want one for me
imp:
So at first of all some pictures of my Triumph /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Here is also a link to my restoration on our starodobnik/old car forum, if somebody is interested:
PAGE 1: https://starodobnik.net/sloforum/viewtopic.php?t=4361
PAGE 2: https://starodobnik.net/sloforum/viewtopic.php?t=4361&am....der=asc&start=15
PAGE 3: https://starodobnik.net/sloforum/viewtopic.php?t=4361&am....der=asc&start=30
In that condition it was on the beginning, it as quiet rusty. The car came from Switzerland in that condition:
There was rust all over it, but I decided to help him from rusty miserability...
The interiour was also in far from perfect condition :mad2:
Motor was covered with rust, but it could be wheeled:
And then the party begin...I must say that this was for the first time in my life to strugle with metal, rust and everything and there wasn`t anyone to help me, so I decided that I`ll do it on my own way /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
And soon the body was off and frame prepared for sanding, jupiiiiii:
After a month it was back, then a little bit of paint and the frame was ready for insataling back :rolleye1:
I also take some time with wheels and made them like new
And then the motor of course, there was a LOOOOOT of work:
And REAR end...Doesnt look sexy? :strooper:
And then I was for a month with the man who is doing the paint and metal things and I was helping him, because I didn`t want to pay for things that I could do
And here it was, the flash from camera made color look dizzzy, because of moisture
And then I was working and working and I`m still on that project, but I don`t have a lot more to do
And from the front angle:
And then it cost me a lot to pay the parts from England and Germany, the post costs are HIGHHHHHH
This is me when I`m dreaming about driving with my VERY SEXY AND HOT TOY. The girls can`t wait to drive with me, but I will think which will go with me
imp:
This is where I`m now and because I`m almoust on the end I want another project, about which I`m dreaming about an MG MGA, with english racing green and tan interiuor.
So wwhat do you think, quiet nice huh
This is my story and I want to go on with a story of an MGA about which I`m reaming about. So if maybe somebody know for a complete or even driveable MGA for sale I would be very happy to find one for me.
Thank you and HVALA (slovenian language)
However, I`m Jaka Bernardic, I`m 19 years old and I`m terribly inlove with an MGA, which I`ll try to find in USA, because here in Europe, there is almoust none of them(England`s are RHD) :rollface:
So if ANYONE KNOW FOR AN MGA ROADSTER FOR SALE, which isn`t so expensive please, please I BEG yoou to tell me
I`m on the end of my restoration of my Triumph Spitfire MK3, from 1967, but of course I`m dreaminh about me driving in an MGA, so I really really want one for me
So at first of all some pictures of my Triumph /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Here is also a link to my restoration on our starodobnik/old car forum, if somebody is interested:
PAGE 1: https://starodobnik.net/sloforum/viewtopic.php?t=4361
PAGE 2: https://starodobnik.net/sloforum/viewtopic.php?t=4361&am....der=asc&start=15
PAGE 3: https://starodobnik.net/sloforum/viewtopic.php?t=4361&am....der=asc&start=30
In that condition it was on the beginning, it as quiet rusty. The car came from Switzerland in that condition:
There was rust all over it, but I decided to help him from rusty miserability...
The interiour was also in far from perfect condition :mad2:
Motor was covered with rust, but it could be wheeled:
And then the party begin...I must say that this was for the first time in my life to strugle with metal, rust and everything and there wasn`t anyone to help me, so I decided that I`ll do it on my own way /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
And soon the body was off and frame prepared for sanding, jupiiiiii:
After a month it was back, then a little bit of paint and the frame was ready for insataling back :rolleye1:
I also take some time with wheels and made them like new
And then the motor of course, there was a LOOOOOT of work:
And REAR end...Doesnt look sexy? :strooper:
And then I was for a month with the man who is doing the paint and metal things and I was helping him, because I didn`t want to pay for things that I could do
And then I was working and working and I`m still on that project, but I don`t have a lot more to do
And from the front angle:
And then it cost me a lot to pay the parts from England and Germany, the post costs are HIGHHHHHH
This is me when I`m dreaming about driving with my VERY SEXY AND HOT TOY. The girls can`t wait to drive with me, but I will think which will go with me
This is where I`m now and because I`m almoust on the end I want another project, about which I`m dreaming about an MG MGA, with english racing green and tan interiuor.
So wwhat do you think, quiet nice huh
Thank you and HVALA (slovenian language)
Hey Guest!

