Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have a 1500 midget engine that I am rebuilding. Since I have the engine out I am inspecting the clutch. Is there a dimension to check to see if the clutch needs to be replaced (other than looking for a burnt clutch)?
Never a better time to replace it than when you have the motor out. It is kinda of one of those "Since i am already there things".
Is the fiber disc nice and thick?
is the pressure plate scored, glazed or show signs of over heating?
how about the flywheel?
Do you know how many miles are on it?
How does the pilot bushing look?
what about the throw out bearing?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.