Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Confirmed with Nigel, (unless he's had the same replacement Triss has.) Red, translucent, plastic, not very flexible, and as far as I can tell, friction fit.
Are the threads on the fittings SAE? Or are they some funky British thread? I am in the process of replacing my clutch master and I was kicking around the idea of having a "real" hydraulic cable made up.
Are the threads on the fittings SAE? Or are they some funky British thread? I am in the process of replacing my clutch master and I was kicking around the idea of having a "real" hydraulic cable made up.
BTW - I will be putting a hose clamp on the bottom at the earliest convenience - Mark you're right, friction fit is a dumb idea, just hadn't thought of it before.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.