• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hi, new member from S. Florida, U.S.

Retgman

Freshman Member
Country flag
I am restoring my '63 Mark II which I have owned for more than 20 years. It has been my favorite car since I was a teen. It should be completed this summer.
I tried to post pics but the site failed, even with one pic. Maybe it will let me later.
- Terry

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Terry - welcome to BCF.

Easiest way to post a picture, is to click the Insert Image icon (top of the text field), then choose From URL, then enter the complete web address of the picture itself. Not the address of the page - but the address of the picture. It's usually easier than trying to upload a photo.

Hope this helps.
Tom
PS - a 1963 Jaguar Mk II - great car!

SaxMan

Darth Vader
Country flag
Welcome! Love the Mark IIs. A neighbor of mine had one when I was a boy. I can't still remember what it sounded like pulling away from their house.

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
then enter the complete web address of the picture itself.
Which of course only works if the picture is hosted on the web somewhere. Generally if it is a photo you've taken yourself, you'll first have to upload it to someplace like Flickr or Photobucket. (I'm partial to the latter, but either one or any of the other similar sites will work.)

BTW, Thanks for clarifying the model, Tom. I was thinking Triumph Spitfire Mk II, but of course they didn't come out until 65. Also, Terry, you might consider adding the details to your BCF signature. It helps those of us that have trouble remembering our own names! (Fortunately, people yell it at me all day long :smile: )

toysrrus

Yoda
Hi There Terry,

"Welcome" to "THEE" best LBC site anywhere.

If you have not as of yet; Do Introduce Yourself & Your MKII to the "Jaguar Forum". You`ll be welcomed with open arms.

Happy Motoring,

Russ

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Welcome Terry!

Country flag
Welcome to the Forum!