• NOTICE: This "Forum Navigation Questions" forum is only for asking questions related to navigating this web site. DO NOT post car-related questions here., For car-related questions, use the appropriate marque-related forum.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Figures

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Got tired of seeing the info at the top of the threads about how to so I deleted them
Well, I need the info on how to search for stuff in the old forum
Help me Please!!:love_heart::apologetic::grief:

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Got tired of seeing the info at the top of the threads about how to so I deleted them
Well, I need the info on how to search for stuff in the old forum
Help me Please!!:love_heart::apologetic::grief:

Since all of the threads from the old forum were imported to the new forum, then any search you do, whether you use the simple search field, or go into advanced search, you are essentially searching the OLD forum threads AND the new forum Threads. If you are looking for a specific thread from the old forum, and you know the thread number (for example, a thread that is linked to in a post that points to a thread on the OLD forum), you can seach for and find the same thread on teh NEW forum by following the instructions HERE

OP
DNK

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Must have done it wrong then because I got Zilch on a search and since I know it was an older post thought it was what I asked
Will try again