• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Goodwood on Speed

equiprx

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Speed channel is broadcasting the 2012 Goodwood revival races.
Fantastic stuff.

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
I keep getting offers to go to the real deal, but can't get away at that time of year (or exactly then). Oh for retirement!!!

jessebogan

Jedi Knight
I really liked the dice between the MK1 Jag and the A40. Couple of MK7s in that one as well. The Can Am was good too, but disappointed at no McLaren MK8s. I have GOT to attend that some day.

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
We have dear friends that live near it (and go every year). I keep getting invites, but I'm guessing I'll make it in the Summer of 2014. We'll be in the UK this year (and close to the "Revival") but not at the right time.

hilsideser

Jedi Warrior
I have posted it before, but anyway, my brother Gene sells Urals in Halopaw, FLA. He has quite a following nation wide.