• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Irritated...

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
Sports stuff, watching the Grey Cup (er... CFL football), watching our home team (so far) getting waxed by Toronto, the game is far from over but I am getting concerned, getting stressed out ever so slowly...:mad:

Anyone else watching the debacle... :nightmare:

Last edited:

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Jumping in and out - not a Big fan but happy enough right now! :D

OP
Sherlock

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
Now I'm totally depressed, our team sucks! Did nothing all game...

Next year season for us, no Cup this year...:(
wall.gif

Last edited:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Watched the Brazil F-1 race this AM and kinda said th' same thing.

weewillie

Darth Vader
Country flag
just one thing to say

ARRRRGGGGGOOOOO'S:banana:

G

It is my opinion that watching any sport that involves a ball is for folks who can't wrench or drive. :p

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Come on guys, it's only a ball game. Their only out there having fun! :winner1::devilgrin:

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I was still too preoccupied licking my wounds from the Bedlam game to care about any other sporting events.

Last edited: