• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

WHAT'S With Some People? - Arlington

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Saw a story of a 30+ year old woman flipping off & pretending to
be yelling at the sign requesting silence,at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier,
that her co-worker took of her.Worse than that - she then posted it on Facebook.
I was there,earlier this year,& have some strong feelings about that.
I wish that the Colonel could slap something out of her.

- Doug

jessebogan

Jedi Knight
I saw that. What a disrespectful wretch. Says a lot about her parents too. That is all I can say about it.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Dig deeper. She is a "useful Idiot".

I worry over the generation she represents.

Last edited:

DART

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
I am amazed at the really bad taste/stooopid things people post on social media sites. How could you do that & not expect a bad result??? As I saw the story on local last nite believe she lost her employment.

Did you get my PM, Doug? THANKS for the cartoon!

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Neverunderestimate.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I saw that earlier on the internet, simply amazing that someone could be that rude and then be surprised that reasonable people would be offended.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Old but very true saying, The fruit doesn't fall too far from the tree! Nuff said!

Number_6

Jedi Warrior
Country flag