• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Talk about international incident.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
sadly we live in a "win at any cost" culture. I do however appreciate the honesty of the skater - rarer still.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
That's pathetic the guy should have gone to the authorities at the time, instead of doing it and coming clean now.

OP
G

waltesefalcon said:
That's pathetic the guy should have gone to the authorities at the time, instead of doing it and coming clean now.

From what I read, sounds like he got jammed up then tried to blame ol' boy.

When you think about it, all he had to do was say he did it. How's the coach gonna know. Sounds very self serving to me.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
In my book, an accessory to a crime, and this is a crime, is just as guilty as the one who did the physical act. Both should be kicked out of the sport for good! I don't buy the "I was afraid" thing. He has a brain and a mouth, and if it wasn't so obvious, would he have admitted to it? I doubt it very much, he would have just taken the glory and smiled. These kids spend years and years training for their chance at being the best and their parents spend thousands upon thousands of dollars for their training. To destroy that child's chance by someone who breaks the rules is disgusting. I have no sympathy for any athlete or his or her governing body that purposely breaks the rules for personal gain. Enough of that was done in the 60s, if you get my drift. Sorry for the rant, I just hate cheaters! PJ