• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

The Debate

Should I buy my beer in cans, or bottles?

Gotya! :lol:
m

TR6BILL said:
Troublemaker. Everyone knows it should br draught.

Draught cans with the widgets can be very satisfying....take Boddingtons or Old Speckled Hen for example!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
CANS! Crush and recycle. :wink:

...crushing glass is awkward and dangerous.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
SilentUnicorn said:
Should I buy my beer in cans, or bottles?

m

Once again, the answer is, "Yes."

D

Deleted member 8987

I hope you had sufficient quantities.
I avoided even looking, hence the lack of hangover this morning.
I do notice fewer postings on BCF this morning than normal, must be all the folks who think that was important helped to support the local beer distributors ...

sd80mac7204

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
You should buy them in cases... Cheaper!

G

Got some canned water here from Katrina. Opened one up last week for a test and it tasted GREAT. Neither of us could believe it. That being said I prefer bottles...just in case an alcohol container may be called upon to become weaponized. :jester:

Actually, as of last week I no longer drink.

G

Actually, the question I want answered is which one is best served with crow? :thirsty:

sd80mac7204

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
"Weaponized"? Hmmmmm

I think I'm going to look at the barrel of my potato gun when I get home to see what might work.

D

Deleted member 8987

kellysguy said:
Actually, as of last week I no longer drink.

I have a friend who did that just after he had a port installed so he could take it intravenously. He could then claim he doesn't drink any more.

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
:hammer:

I bit. I wondered who was going to start trouble on the forum so our esteemed leader could quash the rebellion. Well, no rebellion but yes, let me say it - a TROUBLEMAKER.

Enjoy your day guys.

judow said:

I bit. I wondered who was going to start trouble on the forum so our esteemed leader could quash the rebellion. Well, no rebellion but yes, let me say it - a TROUBLEMAKER.

Enjoy your day guys.

And just to what might you be referring?!

:devilgrin:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Cheese Whiz,Rick.

Just Cheese-Whiz.

OP
SilentUnicorn
judow said:

Enjoy your day guys.

Who?? Me? naaaaa..

i woke up in the middle of the night with this all important question on my mind. I have been drinkin out of cans, but bottle just have much more flavor...hence my internal debate. I just thought i would ask the highly "beer smart" folks here...

m

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
I'll reiterate: CANS!!

Metal is worth more than glass.

OP
SilentUnicorn
DrEntropy said:
I'll reiterate: CANS!!

Metal is worth more than glass.

oh c'mon- you drink CAB- that don't count.

m

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Unless aluminum goes to th' next level.

G

SilentUnicorn said:
judow said:

Enjoy your day guys.

Who?? Me? naaaaa..

m

It CERTAINLY can't be me... :angel: :wink:

PC

Obi Wan
Country flag
TOC said:
....I do notice fewer postings on BCF this morning than normal, must be all the folks who think that was important helped to support the local beer distributors ...

"...<span style="font-style: italic">And the beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad, so I had one more for dessert</span>...."

- Kris Kristofferson