• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

for Mickey and JP

weewillie

Darth Vader
Country flag
Three boys are in the school yard bragging about their fathers.The first boy says, 'My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a poem,they give him $50.'The second boy says, 'That's nothing. My Dad scribbles a few words on piece of paper,he calls it a song, they give him $100.'The third boy says, 'I got you both beat. My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper,he calls it a sermon, and it takes eight people to collect all the money!'

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Would that it were so! :smirk:

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
an oldie but a goodie!

Dale

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Would that it were so!
Amen Mickey, Why does the dollar that looks so small at the grocery store, look so large in the collection plate?
My wife and I took up the offering this morning and she had all the head shakers and waivers, so finished up well ahead of me and inexplicably started down my side from the back. I got the strangest look from folks when I tried to tap them for the second time in the same service. Thankfully my wife stopped me before I embarassed too many. God Bless everyone.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Dale -

It ain't really about the money. If so, I would never have gone to seminary!

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Mickey Richaud said:
Dale -

It ain't really about the money. If so, I would never have gone to seminary!

what!? (Oh yeah, me too)

:whistle:

Dale

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Thank God for you both.
It's not about the money, but Jesus sure taught about it a lot.