• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Couldn't have happened better

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Hehehe... I guess this photo of here is an international sensation, with it appearing everywhere in the world. :yesnod:

OP
G

Boink said:
Hehehe... I guess this photo of here is an international sensation, with it appearing everywhere in the world. :yesnod:

Well, she wanted to be world famous... :thumbsup:

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I saw that vault she made and it was perfect in my and many others opinion. To me it was a gold medal performance. But the judges rule, (most of the time), so I can understand the kids dismay when she knew it was a top performance display. I think the photo is being taken way out of context. Give the girl credit for her fabulous performances, not because she frowned for being, in my opinion, misjudged. At least the judging is better today than it was back in the cold war days when 1 country took all the top honors because most of the judges were from there. JMHO. PJ

PS, ever read Basils signature? Very true statement!

"He who controls the media, controls public opinion".

OP
G

I saw her performance too and agree, however; she had an attitude before that.

Whenever they would show the filler clips of the girls she always appeared smug. Everyone else would smile an/or wave while she just had to be ~fabulous~.

OP
G

Hey Basil, that's for the clicky. Is that something I can do on my end?