• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

The big bad birdy and the little doggy

G

The other day Foxie and Kelly were out in front of the house. Kelly has a chair on the porch she sits on and Foxie lays in the grass about ten feet in front of her.

All of a sudden, a grey hawk swooped down to have my doggy over fer dinner. Kelly jumped up and spooked it off before it could get to her.

Needless to say, next time Mr. Birdies shows up, I shall properly "et"ucate him on the proper order of the food chain...

We're gonna see who eats who.... :devilgrin:

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Isn't the Grey Hawk on the protected/endangered list? We have two lap dogs and we have to keep a watchful eye out when their playing in the yard. Hawks are aplenty here. PJ

OP
G

PAUL161 said:
Isn't the Grey Hawk on the protected/endangered list?

Things are a little different 'round these here parts..

'lessin' them feathers are made outta kevlar, they can't be too protected. :whistle:

Rest assured, aint no critters more "protected" 'round here then's those of my household. :cowboy:

This particular hawk is definatly on the "endangered" list now... :wink: :devilgrin:

They aren't down here but even if they were, the law folks are very understanding.

Man's gotta do... :wink: