• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Congratulations

TRclassic3

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
Congrats to Ralph S for taking First in Class, with his beautiful 2500M, at the Hunt Country Classic near Middleburg VA.

Way to go Ralph!

PS: Good to see you and best of luck with the bug eye project

ralph_s

Jedi Trainee
Ed,
Thank you for the kind words. Ed forgot to mentioned that his "yellow submarine" 2500M is just as nice and we enjoy showing our TVR's. They look like a set of "bookends" at shows!!!
I got to meet Ed through the BCF and we've shown our cars at several venues. What a wonderful asset the BCF is when you can meet great people and share common interests.
The Hunt Country Classic is one of the best shows I've attended this year. The location is spectacular and the turnout is great. It would be a great venue to turn out many more TVR's......gotta believe there are some out there in the northern VA area.
And to think I almost sold my car this year, I guess I should be greatful to my ebay scammer......not!!!!! (but it was a lucky berak)

V

vagt6

Congrats, Ralph, yours is a nice example.

You had a lot of competition, I don't think I've ever seen as many TR-3s at that show, all very nicely done.

Now, you're in the "Prince of Wales" class next year, over there with all the other class winners. Rarified atmosphere among Rolls-Royces, Bentleys, Jags and other $100K++ cars, right where a Triumph belongs! :yesnod:

ralph_s

Jedi Trainee
Thanks for the heads up, now I've got all year to wax the bonnet....lol. And I thought prince of whales was just a college drinking game!!!!