• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

The Lone Ranger & Tonto Camping

G

I just got this on email. Thought I would pass it on.
Bob
> Subject: Fw:the Lone Ranger and Tonto
>
> The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert. After they got their tent all set up, they fell sound asleep.
Some hours later,Tonto wakes The Lone Ranger and says, "Kemo Sabi, look toward sky, what you
see?" The Lone Ranger replies, "I see millions of stars."
"What that tell you?" asked Tonto. The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute, then says,
"Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of
galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me Saturn is in Leo.
Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past
three in the morning.
Theologically, it's evident the Lord is all-powerful
and we are small and insignificant.
Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you, Tonto?"
Tonto is silent for a moment, then says,
"You dumb as pile of buffalo dung, Kemo Sabi. It tell me
someone stole tent!"