• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Who's going to New Orleans next weekend?

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
Why? Is there something special goin' on?

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
BMCNo_Org -

Annual car show.

Can't go this year... :frown:

TR6BILL

Luke Skywalker
I prolly will go, sans Triumph of course. Poolboy should be there with my baby. May try to borrow a buddy's TR4 to show it, just to feel wanted. :frown:

TR4nut

Yoda
Country flag
TR6BILL said:
I prolly will go, sans Triumph of course. Poolboy should be there with my baby. May try to borrow a buddy's TR4 to show it, just to feel wanted. :frown:

Well, Bill, if you want to get back in the game, I know there are plenty of cohorts around here who would be happy to hunt down the right car for you, myself included! :devilgrin:

OP
G

ecurie_ecosse said:
Miss Agatha is bringing Jack Laird. :thumbsup:

And I'm going with the Midget. :rolleyes: MG,that is. :devilgrin: :jester:

Stuart. :cheers:

From what I hear, you should win your class as there aren't any Midgets in the show that often.

poolboy

Yoda
Country flag
Yep, I'm bringing your baby, Bill. I think Basil and his new owner will be there. GregL and his Ginger probably; I helped put his interior back in today.
Safari wiill be there with at least one of his Triumphs.
Oh yeah, my brother, Mark and some of his Mini gang. And probably Dr.Root Bennett.
100_1105.jpg

TR6BILL

Luke Skywalker
TR4nut said:
TR6BILL said:

The deal on the TR4 fell through so I will just drive the Taco.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
GregW said:
Number 3 was a little bashful. :laugh:

do the rest of them get bead necklaces?

OP
G

Poolboy, you'll have to take me for a ride in that thing sometime. I've always liked 6's. Nice car!

poolboy

Yoda
Country flag
Thanks. I'd be nice to get together. Maybe we could meet up around Poplarville.
rollerrockers.jpg

poolboy

Yoda
Country flag
And, BTW congrats to Stuart (ecurie ecosse) for picking up a 2nd Place award.

OP
G

TR6BILL said:
TR4nut said:
TR6BILL said:

The deal on the TR4 fell through so I will just drive the Taco.

BTW, what is a "Taco"?

Roger

Luke Skywalker
Bronze
Country flag
ecurie_ecosse said:

Stuart - were you and Jack the couple of guys I was talking to about radiator fan switches? If so, I'm sory I did't make the connection at the time.

ecurie_ecosse

Luke Skywalker
Roger said:
ecurie_ecosse said:

Stuart - were you and Jack the couple of guys I was talking to about radiator fan switches? If so, I'm sory I did't make the connection at the time.

One was me,the other was another Scot named "Stuart". Miss Agatha & Jack didn't make it to the show,unfortunately. :cry: