• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Gone over to the other side........

RobT

Jedi Warrior
Could not help myself. Was looking for a practical classic to drive year round and ended up with an '88 BMW M6(definately a classic, but not sure how practical). Hope the Lotus and Triumph don't mention the war! I think the Triumph did once, and I might have heard the response - "So who owns your brand now, my chipper little English friend!" - but I could have been mistaken.

ToyBox2.jpg

14dna

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Now that is a "Because of My Wife" sports car.

GOOD CHOICE!

Nice car, congrats.

Dave :driving:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
A fine way to be corrupted!

V

vagt6

BMW's flagship car, a real classic and chic magnet, too!

I always wanted one! Keep us informed on how it runs, and what it's like to maintain.

Beautiful car! :thumbsup:

MadRiver

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
A great machine. Always admired the Six of that period. Nicely done!

OP
RobT

RobT

Jedi Warrior
Thank you chaps for your kind support - thought folks here might still appreciate the M6, even though it is a true Teutonic GT Man Luxo-Barge. For the same price as a 2nd hand late model anonymous Japanese jelly bean, it was just too tempting.

One more pic:

mmmmmmm - MPower!

MPOWER.jpg

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
RobT said:
thought folks here might still appreciate the M6, even though it is a true Teutonic GT Man Luxo-Barge. For the same price as a 2nd hand late model anonymous Japanese jelly bean, it was just too tempting.

Perfectly understandable. The jellybean cars are :pukeface:

Think of it as Responsible Recycling. :wink: