• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

This deserves some kind of award

Basil

Administrator
Boss
I feel bad for the kid, but geez, not enough chlorine in the gene pool.

Teen Badly burned while siphoning gas

This line is priceless:

<span style="font-weight: bold">"The fumes from the gas and the cigarette decided to catch fire," Sanders said.</span>

They "<span style="text-decoration: underline">decided</span>" to catch fire? What did the fire and the cigarette do, flip a coin? "Heads we ignite, tails we don't"

<span style="font-weight: bold">"The incident highlights the danger of having an open flame near gasoline," Sanders said.</span>

Ya think?

bgbassplyr

Darth Vader
"You just can't fix stupid".

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
"Who's gonna pay my medical bills?", or
"I think I'll sue the gas company & the match
company".

- Doug

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer :whistle:

So glad I re-read the article as I just learned something new.

<span style="font-style: italic">"Any time you're working around fuel or gasoline, do not light a match or smoke."</span>

Really? :crazyeyes:

Country flag
Just trying for a Darwin Award....

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Trying to decide if they would press charges for attempting to steal gas....heck YES!

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
There are a bunch of Darwin nominees on Youtube. One that is similar would be the guy using a lighter as a flashlight to see inside a gas tanker at a gas station. Duh!