• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Happy Birthday Doc.!

bugimike

Yoda
Hope the CAB flows freely while you celebrate one more year! (and a Happy Birthday to Steve Favill too!!) :cheers:

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
Have a couple of CAB's for me buddy.

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
I don't want to spoil the surprise, mebbe he'll get twice the gifts. I gotta birthday right around the corner too then. :laugh:

Country flag
Hey Doc!! Happy New Year AND Happy Birthday!!! I'da baked you a cake but with all those candles, it would have to have been made of asbestos and that stuff is kinda hazardous to the health! :laugh:

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Have a Happy Doc!

bgbassplyr

Darth Vader
Happy Birthday, Doc. I wasn't paying attention or I would have been the first.
Wishin you many more.

martx-5

Yoda
Country flag
Great way to ring in the New Year...raising a CAB for Doc's birthday. :thirsty: (If you don't mind, I'll have a Westmalle Tripel instead.) :laugh:

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Happy Birthday Doc.... many more!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Happy Birthday Doc! Cheers! :cheers:

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Doc, your truly unique. Have a special day

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
If so, Happy happy!!! But suspicions tell me that the nature of the good Doctor is to allow the issue of , shall we say, "less than correct" information in public profiles. Not that I blame him in any way. I'm betting it was more of a "default" than anything. Either way,here's to a prosperous and happy year to come in DK. hehehe

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I don't trust those New Year's baby's!
At least he's older than I am.

- Doug

Enjoy your birthday Doc!

m

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
I still don't see any little birthday cakes?

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
DUH!