• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Where was Tinster??!?

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Just caught the broadcast of Dennis Gage's visit to San Juan, he'd never seen a K. Ghia "Razor nose" before... sheesh. No wonder I never watch that show.

I had hoped Dale woulda been there with his TR. THAT woulda made air time.

T

Tinster

Well Doc, since I live in Metro San Juan and drive
my bright red TR6 almost everyday it's not raining-
it would not have been difficult to find me.

Oh Well, maybe next time!

dale (Tinster)

jessebogan

Jedi Knight
Evidently there is a LARGE car show held there. I too was looking for a certain TR6. Oh well, maybe next time...

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
DrEntropy said:
Just caught the broadcast of Dennis Gage's visit to San Juan, he'd never seen a K. Ghia "Razor nose" before... sheesh. No wonder I never watch that show.

I had hoped Dale woulda been there with his TR. THAT woulda made air time.
Doc, most people haven't seen the "big Ghia"!

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
We got them in Canada... :devilgrin: I know of at least two in Calgary

#1 Is a beautiful restoration by a local collector who I know quite well...

2730168993_149d7fa6c5.jpg

#2 I've never met the owner as such, but this one has been lowered but is otherwise untouched...

133935431_74aba376f9.jpg

And I was aware prior to this that they weren't sold in the United States when new...