• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Top 5 catches

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Top five catches in football history

8LLzu8U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
In baseball, this one has to be my fave.
K-nZkaU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

martx-5

Yoda
Country flag
The ball girl catch is a fake. Hey, I was nailed for posting a fake video the other day! :laugh:

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
In this case, Snopes doesn't matter. In <span style="font-weight: bold">my</span> reality, she catches the ball. :yesnod:

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Boss
GregW said:
In this case, Snopes doesn't matter. In <span style="font-weight: bold">my</span> reality, she catches the ball. :yesnod:

What color is the sky in your world? :wink:

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Actually, if you click on the embedded video as it starts playing so that you go to the YouTube site to play it, you can see that "Gator Aid Commercial" is part of the title of the clip.

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
I did see Gatorade when I was searching for the clip. Oh, I have marmalade skies in my reality.

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Boss
GregW said:
I did see Gatorade when I was searching for the clip. Oh, I have marmalade skies in my reality.

And do you have tangerine trees in your back yard?