• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

personal reality check

scratched my left cheek while sleeping, wouldnt heal, my g.p. doctor didnt like the way it looked, sent me to have it opened, 2.5 inch cut, 13 stiches, nurse called me yesterday said the sample was "be-nine", looks like i got inna bar fight with jack-da-rippah, whooo, makes you "tink".

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Glad you're better...I fell outa bed once & had 6 stitches in upper eye lid.

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
Anthony, are you saying it was a tumor? I can't imagine a scratch would make you think about anything in particular.

OP
A
gregw, no it wasnt a tumor but a hole where a pimple got scratched open and wouldnt heal for over a month, i understand what your saying but it had all the earmarks of a melinoma, my g.p. here in stamford grew up near me in brooklyn and our dads both worked for the transit auth., hes a very good doc. and after doing my own research i decided to listen to him dispite the fact that my body has allways healed incredibly well, if i had a limb ripped of it would grow back over night, something like this gets you thinking. tony, thanks for your kind words. :savewave: