• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

My favourite TV ad EVER!

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Kinda hard to make it beyond those legs!

14dna

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
:thumbsup:

That's wonderful.

Dave :savewave:

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Car? Was there a car in that commercial? :devilgrin:

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I don't know, It's possible I guess, but needing more proof, I'd have to watch this video over and over to analyze this situation, you know, wouldn't want to recommend this method without knowing for sure! Gosh she has a lovely face.
rolleye0012.gif
evilgrin0007.gif

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
PAUL161 said:
I don't know, It's possible I guess, but needing more proof, I'd have to watch this video over and over to analyze this situation, you know, wouldn't want to recommend this method without knowing for sure! Gosh she has a lovely face.
rolleye0012.gif
evilgrin0007.gif
Had to go back & watch it again, Paul....you're right, they do show a close-up of her face at one point in the video...pretty lady!

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Basil said:
You mean you don't? :banana:

Basil.... Nah, just forget it, I like being a member of BCF :bow:

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
I can tell you one thing: the desert of Iraq, Kuwait & Saudi Arabia gets cold at night as compared to what one goes through during the day & panty hose are about the only thing that'll cut the cold!

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
NO! Don't have to...the peripheral neuropathy in my feet & legs as a result of Agent Orange in Vietnam has killed most of my nerves & the hair on my legs....at least up to my knees.