• NOTICE: This "Forum Navigation Questions" forum is only for asking questions related to navigating this web site. DO NOT post car-related questions here., For car-related questions, use the appropriate marque-related forum.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

MG TD Advert

skupferman

Freshman Member
Hi...On July 21 I paid for another 15 days to run my ad for my '51 MG TD vintage race car and the ad has not appeared. I probably did something wrong, but please advise how this can be rectified. Thanks in advance....Steve

Basil

Administrator
Boss
I'm not sure what happened, but if you paid for the ad in the first place it should have been good for 90 days. Go ahead and place the ad again, but when it gets to PayPal for payment, just leave and don;'t pay. I should be able to approve the ad manually if it is in the queue. PM me (private message) once you have re-placed the ad.

Basil