• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello everybody

FroggyFrog

Freshman Member
Hi,

I'm new on this forum, a little threat to present myself.

I'm French and live nearby Paris.

As English cars, I've had an Austin Métro Surf (we're far from the Rolls Royce !!), and now have a 406 Coupé 2003 and a C Class station Wagon 2002.

My dream would be a Maserati GranTurismo or an Aston Martin Vantage... Let's hope later !
For now, it'll maybe be an Alfa 159.

Ok, here we are on mylife.com, and sorry for my English level which is not very high, but I hope understandable !

Ciao,
Michaël, the Frog...

Basil

Administrator
Boss
FroggyFrog said:
Ok, here we are on mylife.com, and sorry for my English level which is not very high, but I hope understandable !

Ciao,
Michaël, the Frog...

We understand just fine, Michael! Welcome to BCF!

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Yes, indeed - your English is far better than my French...

...even with my last name, I'm ashamed to say!

Mickey Richaud

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Welcome to the BCF Michael! Keep us posted on what is happening in your beautiful and historical city of Paris. We like talking about automobiles, all kinds.
happy0034-1.gif

Steve

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Bonjour, Michaël!

Likewise, my French is non-existant, but I would love to learn the language...... I compliment you on your command of the English language.

We are very happy to have you as a member. Join in, and get to know everyone, this really is a very friendly group.

OP
F

FroggyFrog

Freshman Member
Thank you for the welcome ! It's nice and kind.

I see that this forum is not only English, but there are also American people, interesting !

And if you want some French lessons, I can give you ! :laugh: :wink:

See you !
Michaël

Country flag
Hi, and welcome to the Forum! Yep, we're a pretty international group nowadays..

toysrrus

Yoda
Hi There Michael,

"Welcome" to the wonderful world of "LBCs" on the "THEE" best www. site for not only "Brit" Cars but Cars in General as well.

Have Fun Here,

Regards,

Russ

OP
F

FroggyFrog

Freshman Member
Wow even Citroëns ! :laugh: :wink:
There are some nice recent Citroën now like the C3 Picasso, new C5, C6... and GT !

ecurie_ecosse

Luke Skywalker
FroggyFrog said:
Wow even Citroëns ! :laugh: :wink:
There are some nice recent Citroën now like the C3 Picasso, new C5, C6... and GT !

Oui mon ami, but the traction avant and the DS19 are the ones for me. :thumbsup:
In fact I saw two DS's only last week in NZ.

By the welcome aboard.

Stuart. :cheers:

Roger

Luke Skywalker
Bronze
Country flag
Bienvenu!
Where are you nearby Paris? I lived about 7 years there, in Ville d'Avray, Garches, and Bailly. I have fond memories, too.
(Le vin, le pain, et le Boursin).

terriphill

Darth Vader
Je parle un petit français, mais pas très bien. Accueillir au meilleur Forum dans n'importe quelle langue !

J'espère que cette proximité est à corriger. J'aime à penser que quatre ans d'école secondaire en français ne sont pas complètement perdu.

Welcome!!

OP
F

FroggyFrog

Freshman Member
Eh bien Terry, tes 4 ans d'école ne sont pas perdus :wink: Very good.

Roger : i live not far from Garches, nearby Saint Germain en Laye, you should know.