• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

An Olympics Champion!!!!!

Tinkerman

Darth Vader
Congratulations to Brosky, He won the gold award in the Armagh Olympics held just recently by TRF.

Always figured you were a champ, now its a proven fact, heh

Tinkerman

Brosky

Great Pumpkin
Believe me, that is not a prize that I wanted to win. It's a nice bonus for the aggravation, but I'd rather have my car looking exactly as it was about three weeks ago.

OP
Tinkerman

Tinkerman

Darth Vader
Whoops, right! Pardon my dumb! I had a lousy night sleep last night and shouldn't be playing on the BCF. I know you will be glad to get it up and running again.

Regards, Tinkerman

Brosky

Great Pumpkin
Dick, no offense taken.

Let's just say it's a dubious distinction to have, especially after everything that I've spent there in the last few years.

OP
Tinkerman

Tinkerman

Darth Vader
Yep, sure do understand!