• This "Local Events" forum is expressly for posting local events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

British Invasion at CMP

Hey folks, here's an event the guys at CMP (Carolina Motosports Park in Kershaw, SC) and myself have cooked up for the LBC crowd. You're all welcome to come and join in on the fun. It looks like now we have folks form 3-4 states coming down. Here's a link to the event flier. Spread the word, the more, the merrier.

www.fbccsc.org/files/BritishInvasion08.pdf

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Hap, where in Kershaw is the park? (Address)? I don't see it on the map. Driving directions?

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Thanks Hap. If at all possible, we'll be there. 3 hrs from the house.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Hap, I added your event to the Event Calendar (Calendar link in the upper nav menu). Added for 15 November.

Basil

OP
Hap Waldrop
Someone suggested I list this event here, and I told them I had, so I guess a bump is in order.

OP
Hap Waldrop
Just a little bump for this as we only a month out. If you want to put a little drive in your event, this is your kind of event.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Hap, did you order a nice sunny day for the event?
happy0148.gif

OP
Hap Waldrop
We're less than two weeks out on this event now, and the phone is ringing and I'm getting plenty of emails, so I think we're going to have a good turn out. Hope to see some of you all there.

Go the below link for the event flier and more info.

toysrrus

Yoda
Hi Hap,

Would you please do me a small favor.

Please find my a buyer for my house here in NE PA so I can join in on the fun down south!!

Regards,

Russ

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Looks like you're gonna have a good show - too far (about 9 hours) for me... :frown:

toysrrus

Yoda
Hap Waldrop said:
No problem Russ, consider it taken care of :smile:

"Thanx" Hap;

I`m really looking forward to meeting with the Buyer!! LOL!!

Regards,

Russ

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Hap - hope you guys have a great time...we'll want to see photos!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Were planning on being there Hap. Just hope the weather stays like it is now, sunny and cool. Leaving here around 7:00 with the B, we probably won't be there till 9:30 or 10. Of course, that's if I can make it without a breakfast break, or maybe an egg Mc muffin on the run.
happy0001-1.gif

OP
Hap Waldrop
See you guys there, looks like the weather is half way cooperating, we may have a few light sprinkles real early, but it supposed to clear up and be about 68 degress. I fiquire we'll be ok, this is not a trailer queen/ show only car type of event, this is the type of event for the guys that drive the hound out of their cars, and won't let a little sprinkle scare them away.