• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

This is something my wife would do....

roofman

Jedi Knight

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Was he killed?

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
tony barnhill said:
Was he killed?

Comment underneath the video says no.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Duh....scroll down, Barnhill!

Shane

Jedi Warrior
There are some post accident pictures in this parody article. The driver and his 10-year old son walked away.

I don't think that structure should have come down that easily. There's some structural engineer in Texas that has some explaining to do...

terriphill

Darth Vader
I would have thought the top of the camper would have jsut torn off! Was he going faster than the video shows? I agree that a concrete structure shouldn't have caved like that being hit on the corner by an aluminum camper shell. Wow!

TR6oldtimer

Darth Vader
Shane said:
There are some post accident pictures in this parody article. The driver and his 10-year old son walked away.

I don't think that structure should have come down that easily. There's some structural engineer in Texas that has some explaining to do...

Low bid contractor wins another one.

Shane

Jedi Warrior
TR6oldtimer said:
Shane said:

"You don't need anchor bolts...those are for boats!"

G

Shane said:
TR6oldtimer said:
Shane said:

"You don't need anchor bolts...those are for boats!"

The camper company needs to use that film as a testimonial for the quality of their pull campers.
"Strong enough to pull down a bank"