• This "National Events" forum is expressly for posting national events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Drive Your Brisith Car Day at Waterford Hills, May 23rd

racing girl

Jedi Knight
I think Jeff posted about this a few weeks ago, but I now have more concrete info and a couple of flyers for folks to download. They both say the same thing, just depends whether you want a nice racing shot of a Mini or a couple of Midgets/Spridgets/MG thingies!

Contact me for more info - Jeff and I would love to see you there!

Mini Flyer

MG Flyer

RG
england.gif

OP
racing girl

racing girl

Jedi Knight
Just want to bump this up to keep it at the forefront of everyone's minds as it's this weekend.... Klutz, Boxorocks, Izual Angel, Randy Forbes, Simon TR4A... I'm talking 'bout you guys here!! And anyone else "kind of" in the area!

Come on out and play!

RG
england.gif

Simon TR4a

Jedi Knight
Sorry, Racing Girl, can't make it. I have to work on the Saturday and its my son's 18th birthday on the 23rd., (he wants a Fender Stratocaster). I'll be thinking of you guys though!
Nice smile in your picture by the way!
Simon....happy TRails!

Bruce Bowker

Obi Wan
Re: Drive Your Brisith Car Day at Waterford Hills,

[ QUOTE ]
(he wants a Fender Stratocaster). I'll be thinking of you guys though!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hope he isn't looking for a 1950's or 60's classic. You will have to sell your car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Izual Angel

Jedi Trainee
Well, my hopes of having the TR7 in a running condition by this weekend didn't happen. And my DD is down for a while while I wait for some warranty parts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif So, I won't be there.

Bruce Bowker

Obi Wan

[ QUOTE ]
And my DD is down for a while while...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry but what is a DD? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Bugeye58

Yoda

Bruce, I'm going to take a SWAG here, and opine that "DD" means Daily Driver.
Jeff