• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Dale [Tinster] Better Watch Out!!

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Mickey & I just firmed up our travel plans, bought our tickets, & told our wives to pack their swimsuits....we're heading for Puerto Rico this Spring via Honduras! Here's what we're planning (planning! H... we've bought the tickets!)

31 March fly to San Pedro Sula, Honduras
7 April fly from Honduras to San Juan, Puerto Rico
11 April fly home

Somewhere in there, we hope to go out on that shiny boat....& maybe take the 'Crypt Car' for a spin!!

Anybody wanna come along?

bugimike

Yoda
Have Dale take you out to catch some Cobia or Dolfin (Mahi Mahi) and enjoy some good fresh fish!!!

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
Oh yea!!! yer gonna have fun Tony!!
But be careful. Crypty no longer exists. He has now been re-born Amos! a truly reliable LBC void of DPO Pedros issues.
Make sure to have Dale take you to Il Bacaro in old San Jaun. It's the official hangout of all BCFers visiting PR.

OP
tony barnhill

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:]Make sure to have Dale take you to Il Bacaro in old San Jaun. It's the official hangout of all BCFers visiting PR.[/QUOTE]
Do they allow Episcopalian priests? hehehe

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Hey Mickey,if your following this. Do you know many of the top people (priests) in other states?

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
DNK said:
Hey Mickey,if your following this. Do you know many of the top people (priests) in other states?

A few, here and there...

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
tony barnhill said:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:]Make sure to have Dale take you to Il Bacaro in old San Jaun. It's the official hangout of all BCFers visiting PR.
Do they allow Episcopalian priests? hehehe [/QUOTE]
Sure. Just avert your eyes from the painting on the wall to your right when you walk in. hehehe.

2wrench

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
DNK said:

Don, you looking to get something blessed? I ain't
no priest, but I'm tight with Jesus. Just don't wear
it on my sleeve, you know.

Uh, by the way, I might also mention I was involved
in the exorcism re Crypty....

Certainly won't take full credit, but I was in there
on the prayer. Better shut up before the Boss hears
and pulls my privileges.

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
Ditto to what 2wrench says. All of it.

OP
tony barnhill

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Well, I don't know anything about Triumphs but since I've sold Dale parts, my lawyer says I can write off part of the trip as a visit to a loyal customer as part of my "customer development program"....& I'm sure Mickey can bless the final product of all you guys' efforts (& somehow figure out how to "give unto Caesar..."...hehehehe)

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Mickey Richaud said:
DNK said:

A few, here and there...

The mother of a good friend leads a church up in NH. She was a big shot in a Catholic church in MD but when they told her she couldn't do some things in mass she told them to stick it. So she moved to NH and is a big shot there. Here name is Peg (Margaret) Custer.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Nope, don't know her.

But her m.o. sounds typical. We get a lot of disgruntled folks who come over to the dark side and get their gruntle back.
/bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Always good to keep yer gruntle undissed. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

ecurie_ecosse

Luke Skywalker
DrEntropy said:
Always good to keep yer gruntle undissed. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Diss gruntle o' mine don work no how!!! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif

Er--- what's a gruntle look like?? /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/jester.gif

Stuart. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cheers.gif

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
ecurie_ecosse said:
DrEntropy said:

Diss gruntle o' mine don work no how!!! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif

Not sure what it looks like, Stu, but LOTS of folks seem to have lost theirs these days!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Cute 'n fuzzy when placated... Mean as cat whizz if diss'd! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/jester.gif

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Mickey Richaud said:
ecurie_ecosse said:
DrEntropy said:

Not sure what it looks like, Stu, but LOTS of folks seem to have lost theirs these days!

I still got mine, by the way... /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

OP
tony barnhill

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
gruntle

Main Entry: grun·tle
Pronunciation: \ˈgrən-təl\
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): grun·tled; grun·tling \ˈgrənt-liŋ, ˈgrən-təl-iŋ\
Etymology: back-formation from disgruntle
Date: 1926
: to put in a good humor <were gruntled with a good meal and good conversation —

bugimike

Yoda
Hmmm, never thought about it in those terms, but gruntled is what one should always strive to be!! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banana.gif /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banana.gif /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banana.gif /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbsup.gif (Just refer to me as "the old gruntleman in the corner there!" /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif