• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New member from Holland, living in New Jersey, USA

BritCarFan

Jedi Hopeful
Hello all,

Very excited to join the forum which centers around British cars. I own a 1990 Mini Mayfair which will be undergoing restoration soon and a 1993 Jaguar XJ6. The whole history of the British carmaking industry interests me enormously and I search the internet daily for updates on the former Austin Works in Longbridge.

Looking forward to work with all the other members of BCF.
Greetings,
Steven Delhaas

GB1

Yoda
Country flag
Welcome Steven,

You will fit right in here.

Patrick

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
New Jersey has some great events for Brit cars, starting with the Moss Motors Britfest on May 5, 2007. Lots of others too...check the Events section regularly here at BCF.

BritFest 2007
Marque: All British Marques
Entry Fee: $10 before 4/15 or $15 after per car
Contact Info: Charles Tregidgo
Link: https://www.mgccnj.org

Oh, and Welcome!

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Welcome - I'm getting the Jag bug again!!

Sarastro

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
Welcome to the forum, from another guy with a Flemish name. Those double "a's" drive Americans nuts! Try telling some secretary, "No, that's not 'M-A-S-S' it's 'M-A-A-S.' " You can read that person's mind: she's thinking, "That guy can't even spell his own name!"

I used to go sailing with a friend, in high school, back when my Bugeye was still pretty new, in Tom's River. Nice area.

wim janssen

Hello Steven

Welkom op het forum (transl.: welcome to the forum)
I hope you can pass usefull hours at this a ok forum.

Greets

Wim

(Yet another Flemish, uh Dutch name). Eat your heart out, Steve.

T

Tinster

Hola Steven,

Bienvenido al foro,

Tinster in Bayamon, Puerto Rico

frans

Freshman Member
Welkom Steven,

Voor het geval je nog wat Nederlands spreekt!

Hope you feel at home at this great forum.

Regards,
Frans/Belgium