• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

KellyEngstrom

Freshman Member
I bought my 72 MGB GT on April 1st this year. I have since installed an aluminum head to replace the cracked one the PO had just installed before I bought the car. I also had to put in a new heater core and valve(and now a water pump). I am currently in the middle of rebuilding the front end with poly bushings.The swivel bushings seem fine but not the lower trunnion bushings so I am replacing those. I hope to keep the car on the road as much as possible while going through the whole car. Well, I guess I had better go press in the bushings so I can get back to cleaning all of the wiring harness connections.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Welcome, Kelly..love to see photos.

R6MGS

Yoda
Kelly...I'll second the motion for photos.