• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Navigation system user-survey

G

I am a post graduate researcher at the University of Nottingham in the UK. This questionnaire forms part of a wider study into driver behaviour conducted by myself and my colleagues.

If you use any type of in-vehicle navigation system, I would appreciate it if you could follow the link below and answer a short questionnaire regarding navigation system user behaviour and preferences.

[deleted]

The questionnaire is very short (it should only take 5 to 10 minutes to complete). Research in this area is only in its infancy, and there are many gaps in the current literature, it is hoped this questionnaire will be a start in filling some of these gaps.

Once the results have been analysed, I will provide a link from this forum to a results summary so that interested participants may have a look. Alternatively, please email me at [deleted]and I will provide them to you by email.

Many thanks

Nick Forbes
Postgraduate researcher
University of Nottingham

swift6

Yoda
[ QUOTE ]
If you use any type of in-vehicle navigation system, I would appreciate it if you could follow the link below and answer a short questionnaire regarding navigation system user behaviour and preferences.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that include folding maps, compasses, divining rods?

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
I wondered when you'd be along, Basil! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hammer.gif