• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hey Monkeywrench! this look fermiliar???

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
I found this at the Watkins vintage race... Anyone you know Bob?? It kinda resembles that bike you were riding...
251981046_db31ef8b7c.jpg

Monkeywrench

Jedi Trainee
That would be us. I'm not in the picture though.. probally riding that bike around somewhere, lol. It was nice meeting ya' up there. Sorry I was a bit rushed for time. See ya' next year?

OP
Banjo

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
No prob' I understand how a race weekend can be when your on a team fielding a car.
It was cool meeting you, epecially how it was really just by chance.
I'm sure to be there next year. We'll hook up. hopefully not so rushed next time.
How did you guys do with the TR4? All have a good weekend I hope?

Monkeywrench

Jedi Trainee
Won DP both days, 4th overall and a 3rd overall on Sunday. We'll be faster next year though, so watch out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif .

OP
Banjo

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
Excellent! mmmoooaaahahahahahahaa.
glad to hear it