• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Mk2 Jag don't look at it sideways, or under bonnet

Country flag
Nissan Micra based Jaguar Mk 2 replicar(?) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pukeface.gif

It been shown here before somewhere on the BCF.

But someone actually BOUGHT one.

AND they had the temerity to bring it into the UK.

AND they're trying to sell the abomination:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MUST-BE-SEEN-MITSU...1QQcmdZViewItem

5a_0.JPG

84_0.JPG

54_0.JPG

Can't say it has much appeal to me....

though driving it to a Jaguar Enthusiast's Club meeting would be worth seeing the looks on their faces. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif

Baz

Yoda
Country flag
What the pictures don't offer, is much in the way of size, I mean a Nissan Micra is really small. You'll get noticed when the public hears what a 1.0L and an automatic sounds like when they're expecting somthing of a roar. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pukeface.gif

james willson, love this new interpretation of the "jag" perfect proportions totaly captures the elegant classic lines of this mark! hay wasnt he involved in the splended "custom" body work of that "pasely" healey recently advertised on ebay? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazyeyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pukeface.gif

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
From the tiny photos, it appears to have too small wheels
& the rear doesn't flow

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Think I can pass on this one, that is ugly.

GB1

Yoda
Country flag
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/iagree.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pukeface.gif

R6MGS

Yoda
ugh.....why?

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Re: Mk2 Jag don't look at it sideways, or under bo

Front is way too long. Fug......ly!