• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Just Checking in.

middleagecrazy

Hello to all
Just thought that I would say Hello. I've been active on one of the Spridget Sites for the last year or so. I have a 1969 AH Sprite that is driven every day. My Dad now has a 76 Triumph Spitfire. So I decided to join here to cover issues with both cars. Dad and I are planning a trip to Alabama in the next few weeks to do an evaluation on two Triumph TR3's. A TR3 was the first car I ever drove and my Dad and I have regreted selling it for the last thirty years. So I'm hoping that the ones we are going to look at are savegable. At least build one out of the two. One looks very rough but it is for parts, at least thats what the owner said. The other is covered with Honey Suckle vines to the point that you can't tell much about it in the pictures the owner showed us. It may wind up that we have parts and not a buildable vehicle. Wish us luck
Anthony aka middle age crazy

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Welcome, Anthony - if you're near Gurley, AL, drop in.

R6MGS

Yoda
Welcome...Lots of activity for Spridgets and Spitfires here.....good luck with the TR3's...I too regret selling my TR3's, had about 4 of them at one point.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag