• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Interesting.......

Geeez i get "Do ya think i am sexy" for my Life song. And i would have thought it was more Like "Rust Never Sleeps"

mark

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
At least I got something halfway sensible..."She Loves Ya" by the Beatles for my 18th B'day song!

Yay - Yay - Yay

rulle7

Jedi Knight
Country flag
#1 on the day I was born explains the reason for my very existance... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Hanky Panky - Tommy James & The Shondells

Country flag
Hmmm....

Hey Jude - Beatles for the USA,
Those were the Days - Mary Hopkins for the UK.

for my 18th... I'd have liked something a little more cheerful....

Kurtis

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
"Can't Buy Me Love" - The Beatles for me.

Kurtis

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
"The Next Time / Bachelor Boy" - Cliff Richard and The Shadows for my TR4 (UK).

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
Love Hangover, Dianna Ross USA
Combine Harvester (Brand New Key) - The Wurzels UK

No wonder I hate pop music.

jayhawk

Jedi Warrior
For my 18th--- Telstar by the Tornadoes-- What the heck is that? I can't bring anything to mind! Anybody hum a few lines?

R6MGS

Yoda
My birthday is ; The Wayward Wind-Gogi Grant

My wife's birthday is; Tequila-The Champs

My theme song is;Rock the Boat- Hues Corporation

Baz

Yoda
Country flag
[ QUOTE ]
Combine Harvester (Brand New Key) - The Wurzels UK

No wonder I hate pop music.

[/ QUOTE ]

Steve, do you remember Bob Marley singing on the same set as the wurzels? Classic Jimmy Saville. I had Bryan Adams, that everything I do that was number one long enough for most of the populations 18th birthday.
Dire.
Well no, If I was singing it to the midget and throwing 100 bills at it, it could be a life song....

T

TRDejaVu

So TOTP is no more. Jimmy "Now then, now then" Saville, Tony "Pathetic" Blackburn, Diddy David Hamilton, bad lip syncing, dire pop songs - another reason why I left the old country.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I get "16 Tons",& "Time in a Bottle"
for my 18th.
1 out of two.

- Doug

Baz

Yoda
Country flag
Yeah, it's hard to explain to our new home who Mr. Blobby is and why he's #1. There's no excuse for that.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Too old for the b'day hit (tho I think it was Patti Paige "How Much is that Doggie..") but the 18th was "Mony-Mony" (T. James & Shondells) in England and "Hello, I Love You" (Doors) in the US... I received the "Waiting for the Sun" vinyl LP as a gift from my GF that day. Still have it, it's well played and not at all abused.